Hailey

Some of you have asked how Hailey is doing. As most of you probably know, she is the 4 year old daughter of my niece who passed away on April 11th. She is in Utah splitting her time between her 2 grandmas who live there. As soon as Grammy Carol sells her house in Farmington, she and Hailey will move to Sacramento. Jason, Hailey's Dad, continues to travel back and forth while still maintaining his dental practice in Sacramento.

I took this picture off Hailey's Aunt Lindsay's blog.

This picture makes me happy.
We hope we get to see her soon.
She has an open invitation to come stay with us anytime.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for putting this up. I was wondering about her too. She is so sweet. She also has an open invatation to my house. I only live about an hour or so away from her. Tell her hello for me.

Grandma Honey said...

KAREN
I love that you read my blog!
I hope next time Hailey comes we can have a big family potluck!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...