While on the subject of Campbell...

I wanted to show a small excerpt from a video her Daddy made for her 3rd birthday. It shows Erin, her Mommy, taking her to EPU which stands for Exceptional Parents Unlimited. Cami attended there several times a week since she was just a few months old.

EPU is a precious place. I can feel it when I walk through the doors. This wonderfully unique organization provides therapy and support for children, infants through age 3, who were born with special challenges.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jill,

What an interesting place! And kudos to the teachers there. They have such an interesting and rewarding job. I don't see how they couldn't JUST LOVE working with these precious children.

We surely do love Cami.

Love, Dad and Susan

Kris said...

What a moving video, Brock and Erin. Such a beautiful and touching song as well. Cami is sure a precious angel.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jill. I wish I could work at EPU. It looks like fun. Daniel went to a place like that until he was 3. It was a cool place. Those kids are so sweet at that age anyway. Where does Cami go to school now? I hope she is doing well.

kelly said...

That was a great video, she sure has special parents. I love the song and the part in the song about eyes of innosense playing at the same time the picture of Cami's eyes is shown, that was neat.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...