Campbell's school

My 3 year old granddaughter Campbell Michelle, Brock and Erin's youngest daughter and sister of Elora.


Last week we picked up Cami from her school.
I wanted to get some pictures before her school year ended.
Cami, McKay, Rachel, and Elora

On our way out we walked past the traditional preschool. Cami attends with them one hour a week. As we walked by, several of the little preschoolers came up to see her and were calling out, "Cami, Cami!" She was trying to reach through the fence to touch their hands.

Too bad I caught Cami's teacher, Monica, in a blinking moment.
We appreciate how loving she was to Cami.





Here she is waiting with us at a restaurant.
Cami with Great Grandpa Rozier on his 78th birthday


Campbell on her 3rd birthday

7 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

I know Cami's teacher Monica. She is a Red Bank Mom. She has four children of her own and is very nice. What exactly is Cami's struggle? She is very cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brock said...

So sweet!! I may be biased though!! Love that sweet little pumpkin face! Thanks for being so wonderful to both my girls.

Erin!

Rebecca said...

I get such a kick out of reading about the adventures of Elora! She makes my day with her comments! Her little sister looks like such a sweetie too!

Anonymous said...

These pictures touched my heart! So adorable! I'm glad I read the fine print on the first photo because I thought "Gee...Brock n Erin look alot like McKay & Rachel. The similarities were uncanny! Got Me!!! My eyes...you know!" Very, very endearing Jill! (lb)

Anonymous said...

These pictures touched my heart! So adorable! I'm glad I read the fine print on the first photo because I thought "Gee...Brock n Erin look alot like McKay & Rachel. The similarities were uncanny! Got Me!!! My eyes...you know!" Very, very endearing Jill! (lb)

Carly said...

Hiy Auntie!
Carly here- I love your blog. It helps me keep track of and feel connected with all the family. I love the pic of Cami and the other kids through the fence. How sweet is that! She sure looks cute with her little glasses too!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...