In-Vitro Day


Quite the exciting morning. The doctor talked Amy out of implanting 4 embryos. He wanted to just place 2, so they compromised with 3. He said some couples put all they have in and then reduce them later. Since Logan and Amy do not believe in selective reduction, their doctor felt that 3 is as high a number as they should go. Of course the more they place, the higher the odds that one will take.

Amy had to lie sort of upside down for about an hour or so afterwards.
This picture doesn't really show it well. If Logan looks tired it's because he is. He came straight to the hospital after working all night.


Take a look at this video of Amy.

I also have one of Logan that I may download tonight. I want to have my appointed moderator (Dennis) check it out first. :))



9 comments:

Rebecca said...

How very exciting! So, there is a possibility of triplets? Amazing! I will be praying that all goes well and keep us posted!

James and Kresta said...

That's so exciting! We will keep her in our prayers. I wish I had the strength she has!

grandmapeg said...

Wow...Amy looks so good after having this procedure!! She has the prettiest smile. Tell her good luck and I will keep her and Logan in my prayers as I'm sure a lot of other people will too.
Peggy

Grandma Honey said...

And what is amazing is she has NO makeup on.

Nana Connie said...

How do you feel about having triplet grandchildren? I can envision the blog .... Three for Grandma Honey or Grandma Honecombs Hive is a buzzing!! Jill, I do carry my camera everywhere, but I am going to take a lesson from you and carry it EVERYWHERE! This is all so exciting

Grandma Honey said...

Triple grandchildren would be wonderful, but even when they implant 3 it is very unusual to get 3. We would be so happy if we get 1.

The Gage Cage said...

I have a girlfriend with triplets that are in-vitro babies. The triplets are starting kindergarten in the fall. They are going to do in-vitro again but she said they were only going to implant 1 egg next time. Good luck to Logan and Amy!

Anonymous said...

The video did not work. Amy you look great, you are amazing, we are all rooting for you!

Much love, Aunt Peggy

Grandma Honey said...

I don't understand why the video didn't work. I wish I knew if it worked for others. hmmmm

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...