My Mom would say, it's not too early!


A few weeks ago at Hobby Lobby I gasped (yes I did) 
when I saw their Fall display up.


A lady near by, heard me and said,
"Oh but they have Christmas up too...
they just put it up last week."

I turned my head, and sure enough it was there.


I know some (most?) people find Christmas decor in the summer disgraceful. 

But ever since I was a child and I'd see an early holiday display 
I'd think of my Mom's words. 

She use to say: 
"There are so many people in the world now. 
The stores would be too crowded if we all wait till December.  
There is no way everyone could shop at once." 

My mom, the forever optimist, always looking out for all humanity.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very sweet. I didn't know mom said that!
Heidi

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...