Happy Times at the quilt shoppe


The quilting and fabric designing empire Den's daughters, Kim and Kris have created in Logan, Utah..... 

Was one of the main stops my son and his family made while vacationing in Utah last week.



Violet 8, Elora 16, and Cami 14



Aunt Kris helped them all make their own tote bag!


Poor Kris broke her ankle while in Africa teaching women to sew. 





This quilt is GORGEOUS to me!!!!
I love bold colors that POP.




People come all over to visit 
My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe.






Dennis is very pleased Kim chose Kimberbell as the name of her and Ryan's company because that's what he use to call her!


Kim and Ryan have over 40 employees, 
and Kris are Mike are close to that too.

Looks like one of those employees wants the camera to go away. 

Of all the many videos Kim has about her products, 
this is one of my favorites because it shows Kim at the very end....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! I love the quilt with the bold colors too. I will try to visit this place when I go to Logan next week..
Heidi

Richard said...

I noticed they opened a store I’m Midway when I passed through last week!

Ryan said...

We tried really hard to recruit Violet to our product development team, but she drives a hard bargain. Maybe after she finishes third grade.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...