Look what happened last night

 Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy....

Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college.

It was not an easy road, all that studying while doing everything else she does. Yet, she was at the top of her class!


Amy just got accepted into nursing school. She begins in January. Onward and upward!

I've said all along, Amy would make an excellent nurse!

She's always had the people skills, and in two more years she will have that diploma too!

PS. May 19, 1973 has always been a very special day to me. The day I met Bill, my first husband. Exactly 50 years later, on the same night, our Amy graduates from college. 






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, this is so sweet 💕🥰 I’m so glad you do your blog for memories! I love going back and looking at your old posts and seeing all those sweet memories! You are a great historian!! Amy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Amy and family. I include family because it takes effort and sacrifices on everyone's part. What a wonderful accomplishment. Best wishes during the next years of schooling.

Jill: It's good to see you posting more and more. I love your family so much and enjoy reading about their lives. pjc

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. Congratulations.
Karen Mortensen

grandmapeg said...

Congratulations to Amy on such a big accomplishment!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...