4th of July 2019

I'm grateful for the family pictures still coming in from last night.

For now, take a look at this video. 
McKenna warned that it would terrify me. 
But since I knew it all turned out okay, it made me laugh. 




Scarlett, McKay, Annie, Grant, McKenna and we are soooo excited baby #4 is coming in October!

I'll put more family pictures below as they come in.....

Logan here, is representing his family. I think most of his family celebrated with him, but this is what I have to share.

Plus Macie and her friend were there, too. 



In Texas, Keith's wife took a picture of him playing video golf.

Over in Idaho....
Karen and Tyler and their 4 celebrated with 2nd cousins, 
and "half cousins." 


This picture below wasn't exactly taken on the 4th, 
but close enough, and I love it so here it is.
Karen, Juliet and Daisy

We'll just have to catch up with the boys and Tyler another day.

Mike, Katie, and Rachel are representing part of their family.
The look happy as usual, and I love Katie's patriotic hair.


Matt and Robbie celebrated in China!
They are in the background somewhere.
Wow, what an experience!


I will leave you with McKay and McKenna's table.

This is the most dis-jointed blog post I've ever done. 

I think more family who aren't in pictures than are represented here.
We have busy busy people in our family!

Hope your 4th was happy and safe, too!

3 comments:

McKay said...

Daisy looks like a tiny adult in that picture! she’s sitting up so straight! excellent posture Daisy!

Grandma Honey said...

That's what I thought too!

grandmapeg said...

I love these pictures! You have a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing these!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...