She went from 3 boxes to this!

So one day I get this call from our 9 year old granddaughter asking if we have any boxes she could have. 

I said, "Sure come on over." 

I found 3... 

and she said she would take them all.

She said something about doing a project with boxes she saw on youtube. 

A few days later we were at her house, when Téa casually mentioned she finished her project, and would we like to see it.

I asked Den to get this camera out, not knowing what to expect. Unfortunately filming is not his strong point because he mostly left Téa's head off.

However, what she made is so sweet I wanted to show this anyway....

3 comments:

grandmapeg said...

She is definitely an organizer like her Grandma Honey!!! This is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Very creative craft organizing center, Tea! You did a fine job not only with making the project but also explaining and showing on video.
I like Jill's excitement! You are very good at expressing your joy and appreciation of what Tea accomplished. pjc

Anonymous said...

Wow, I"m impressed!
Heidi

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...