About a Mom who is trying to get the word out.

These stories just keep sadly coming every year.

This time it's from a Mom who didn't know the stats on childhood drownings. She didn't know how quickly it can happen. 

She wished she had known more. 
She so wished someone would have told her!

But even I, who is far far from being a new Mom...even I hadn't realized drownings are THE number ONE cause of death for ages 1-4. 

And, the number TWO cause of death ages 1-14. 

Did you know that?

This is the story I'm referring to:
Last Summer My Son Drowned and here's what I want you to know about it.

Heart breaking, most definitely. But she wants to get the word out. Please read it.

It's all about saving children, because like she says, these deaths are 100% preventable. 




I've been on this subject here before:

Oh, the baby shower.

The Very Sad Part of Summer.


No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...