Jenny's wedding day

For those of you who wanted to be at Jenny and Josh's wedding today, and couldn't, this is for you:Jenny, Josh, and Phoenix


This was taken before all the guests had arrived. It was packed. Turned out to be standing room only.
And freezing cold. Not really freezing, but cold enough for us.

During their ceremony, Jenny thanked Josh for marrying her in a barn.





Jenny's dad with Erin and Brock

Jenny's brother Robby, with Josh and Phoenix

Jenny's brothers Jonah and Joey, and Wendy.

Kathryn, Kasey, Judy, and Tim

The proud Grandpa, Mardee Robinson. I'm not use to seeing him smile. He held his first grandchild, Tyson, all during the ceremony.
My 2nd family, Patti, Heather, and Wendy!!! Oh it was SO GOOD seeing them again!!

Congratulations Jenny, Josh, and Phoenix!! Hope to see you soon!

8 comments:

Richard said...

It's good to see a picture of my Facebook friend, Joey Pauline...

Ammy said...

That made me lonesome for my CLovis 3rd Ward...Oh how I miss everyone...

Susan Rozier said...

I don't know any of these people, but I do admire those who like to do it their way and dare to be different. It was well-done rusticness!

Tyler said...

Cool pics! Wow, I haven't seen some of those people in a long time.

Eileen said...

Oh, my goodness! I really like this wedding! How unique!
Are those burlap tablecloths?
This is really cute. They thought of every detail!
I wish the couple much happiness!
All the best,
Eileen

Grandmotherfairy said...

Thank you Jill for sharing those pictures. I am so happy for Jenny!

grandmapeg said...

What a cute setting for a wedding! There are some cute pictures and Jenny looks so pretty. I'm sure some of the friends that you haven't seen for a while had a good visit with you.

kelly said...

I love Jenny. I haven't seen her in almost 2 years now. I am so very happy for her. She is a very special person. Thank you for posting about her wedding, Tyler just told me a few nights ago that she had gotten married and it was nice to see the pictures.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...