Jenny Pauline's bridal shower

Yep, she's getting married in just 10 days.
Shelley V with Jenny. Jenny use to go on family trips and help with their girls.

Jenny and my daughter in law Erin. Brock and Jenny have been good friends since they were about 14?
Obviously I arrived late as you can tell by the food.
With her grandma. Her husband died suddenly last Sept. 11th. Hard times and happy times mixed together.
With her in laws to be.
L to R Josh's grandma, Jenny, Josh's mom, and Josh's aunt.
Jenny said her mother in law to be is also her best friend.
Good genetics must be in that family...look how young her soon to be MIL is.
Couldn't pass up this picture. Her mom and grandma, the year before her sweet Mama passed away.
Her mom on her wedding day. I just knew Deedee would be somewhere at Jenny's shower. I've been thinking a lot about her again, especially this past week.

For an earlier post about Jenny, go here.

7 comments:

Susan Rozier said...

You do such great posts Jill. This seemed like a happy occassion and your descriptions and narratives informed us of all. The pictures are the greatest tho. Good job. Fondly, Susan

Karen Mortensen said...

Looks like fun. Congratulations to Jenny.

lindsay lark said...

I absolutely love the Pauline family- so excited for Jenny!

Eileen said...

This was so sweet, Jill.
"Hard times and happy times mixed together" says it all. That's just exactly how life is.
And 'so nice of you to include the picture of Jenny's Mom too, and I, like you, believe she was right there celebrating this happy time right along with all of you.

Beautiful post, Jill!
All the best,
Eileen

grandmapeg said...

This is such a nice post you did for Jenny. I love the picture of her and Erin and I love that the picture of Deedee was there. Even though I only met Deedee a couple of times, I often think about her and her sweet personality and how she must be looking over her family. I'm excited for Jenny. Thanks for sharing.

Grandmotherfairy said...

I am so excited for Jenny...if you see her please tell her CONGRATULATIONS!

Richard said...

I'm sorry Wendy missed the shower. She has been in town since Monday staying at Cousin Bonnies house! She loves Jenny and would have loved to have been there.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...