Amy's numbers

Last Monday, the day we got the positive results of her In-vitro...Amy was told her HCG level was 241. Her doctor told her those numbers should double every 48-72 hours. So here we are 7 days later and her count is 4,326. So her numbers obviously far more than doubled every 2-3 days! This still does not necessarily mean multiples, but it is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy.

Her HCG level will be tested again next Monday and then on Sept. 3rd she will have her ultrasound.

It's a happy day!

6 comments:

grandmapeg said...

Happy day indeed!!! I am so excited for Amy and Logan. Keep the great news coming! She is in my prayers.
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Ohmigoodness--this is so exciting. We are so happy for them. We'll be eagerly awaiting periodic updates. It's a good thing Amy doesn't mind this close scrutiny. I know my situation was nothing like hers, but we didn't tell anyone until we were 5 months along! Your dad and I are very excited. Love, Susan and Dad

Grandma Honey said...

SUSAN...I know what you mean, but this generation is different. They are generally so much more open about things. Besides, I always get permission from them before I post their life here. :)

Rebecca said...

Has it really been a week since we heard the good news? Looks like things are looking good. Can't wait for the ultrasound!

kelly said...

Woo hoo! I am so excited for them both. Thanks for your wonderful blogs, I feel almost a part of the family!

Grandma Honey said...

Good Kelly! No better compliment to us than you feel almost like part of the family :))

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...