Oreo Peppermint Ice Cream Dessert


I know, Christmas desserts are over, but I don't see why this 
couldn't be adapted to other ice cream flavors. 


Since I don't eat desserts, I rate them by how quickly they disappear.

This one flew out of the pan. 

I also rate it by how easy it is to make.

It was, very! No baking. Just 4 ingredients.

And what I truly love, is it can be made weeks ahead then just stored it in the freezer where it belongs....with an attached baggie holding the additional smashed Oreos that belong on top (plus cool whip in the fridge)

Check out the recipe HERE. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, being a dessert fanatic, you have me hooked to try this even though I am not a lover of Oreos. Or maybe I won't be able to get past 'testing' the ice cream! ;) And how is it that you do not eat desserts!! That's my main meal of the day! pjc

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...