Happenings in the family

1. So happy I got to spend several hours with my cousin Kathy and her little granddaughter, Leonie. 
Her 7 year old sister was at Children's hospital here for a brain 
tumor (that was successfully removed after Christmas!)



2. Dennis thinks this snowman Leo made in Idaho is the cutest 
he's ever seen. I adore its tiny little head.



3. This week they have baby Daisy working hard in Texas.


4. I love this picture of baby Jack!
(McKay and McKenna's youngest.)



5. Amy had a little too much excitement the past week as this ladder fell on her bare foot.....



Incredibly, not broken. 

6. I was looking through an old journal of mine from 2012 
when Elora was about 9, and found this: 

"Elora and I talked about the little girl who got sick at her choir performance this week. She said the girl wanted to throw up on the bus but it was not allowed. I asked, "Well how can they not allow it?" She said her parents would get a bill for that. Then she went on to explain that if any kid gets sick at school and the janitor cleans it up, the parents will get a bill because the janitor is only hired to take out the trash."

Elora always told it like it was...
or rather, how she thought it was. 😮

7. This fell out of an old book I have.
I must have liked it then, as I do now.




3 comments:

krheasley said...

I love all the tracks in the snow behind the snowman. You can see just how hard Leo worked to make it!

krheasley said...

Also, Baby Jack is absolutely adorable. What a great picture of his sweet face!! 😍

Anonymous said...

Elora's thoughts were very interesting! I wonder where she got those ideas...
Heidi Rozier

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...