Saturday, September 7, 2013

They are off on their adventure!

Let me explain.
My Dad and Susan sent to all of his married grandchildren, this letter....

That's a copy Carly and Enoch's (that I got off Carly's blog),
but this post is about the adventure Logan and Amy chose.


They decided on a hike to Havasupai Falls in Arizona.
To spare myself the worry, I choose not to know what this entails until they return.
Didn't sound like much fun to me so I asked Amy before they left, "Are you okay with this?'
With her beautiful smile she said, "I am SO excited."
Well good, then. 

And take 2 guesses who we get to have at our house....
with some important information to share at the end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this!! Your dad is the greatest! What a gift. I like that he wants their adventure to be challenging and outdoors.
And I loved the video! Oh so adorable!
darlene

Karen Mortensen said...

Wish I was his granddaughter. That was so sweet of him to do that. I am excited to see what everyone does.
That video was so cute at the end.

Scrapally said...

that is so cool. What a wonderful idea! I can't wait to hear what they all decide to do! Havasupai is beautiful, our scouts did that hike a few years ago...Joel loved it! Please share with us all their adventures!!

Ammy said...

Those babies have sure grown up! So sweet!

Lisa said...

Your Dad & Susan are genius's! What a fantastic GIFT for the married grandkids! WOW...I'm intrigued & hope you post all their choices. I especially like the specs for the adventure especially the "no cruise" part. I'll be thinking about this all night about choices and even doing that myself someday for loved ones!