Mourn with Those Who Mourn

 In case you missed this from my niece Carly's blog last week,
She wrote:


"This is the greatest lesson I learned this summer-

When your preschooler drops her ice-cream cone on the pavement after you've just told her to be careful and taught her the proper method of licking you should A) NOT say I told you so and B) hold her for a minute while she quietly sobs into your shoulder."

Love it!


This gives me an excuse to share a few pictures I took recently of Carly and Enoch's adorable children.  These were taken 2 months ago when Carly's brother Jake, married Katie Cleveland. 
Carly's oldest, Rivka.



Carly and Jude


And to get you all in the mood for Halloween next week...
Has it really been a YEAR AGO?!


8 comments:

darlene said...

Such wise advice!

Dennis said...

Great lookin' family. Sometimes I feel just like Zion after wearing a white shirt and tie too long.

-Den

Susan Anderson said...

Beautiful family! We are both blessed with our grandchildren.

=)

Grandma Honey said...

Sue~ Actually, they are my sister's grandchildren. But you're right, they are beautiful. :)

Carly said...

Wow, Jude looks so little!

Scrapally said...

Carly's kids really are adorable! And I appreciate her sharing what she learned...I was a slow learner in that dept. when my kids were little...wish I'd have been better about it. Fun pictures...thanks for sharing!

Karen Mortensen said...

Carly has the cutest kids.

Richard said...

Cute but scary...

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...