I see wonders everyday if I just pay attention.
Here are a few of my latest.....
1. After all these years I finally learned a way to keep bananas
from going too ripe too soon. Tape over the ends. It seems to keep
them at the perfect stage for eating for about 2-3 days longer.
2. I came upon one of my Mom's passport picture recently. I don't
ever remember her expression quite like that. I guess she just saved
it for her passport photos. And isn't her hair so cute? I miss her!
in Maine where all 37 of them are staying this week. Also, her
parents rented out that entire bowling alley for a few hours.
My people are the ones in RED.
4. Chandler has been on his mission 8 months in South Carolina,
but they just got his plaque. He's doing so well! He ends every
letter with "love one another."
5. Notice the saying on the wall of this little boys' bedroom.
(from a blog I follow)
6. Last night after tucking the grand twins in to their beds, saying
prayers with them, and putting on Mister Rogers, we said
goodnight and left the room.
About an hour later I went to check on them and found them sound
asleep like this.
The man above, Gordon B Hinckley, is the grandfather of the mom who put that sign in her boy's room (see #5). And he is the great Grandpa to Theodore and Harold....the 2 little boys who occupy that room.