Elora gets this everyday!

I promise it was just coincidence this song was on when Elora came out of her classroom. Cam and I had been waiting about 20 minutes in the car, so we had been listening to showtunes. 
In other words, I was not using this song for drama affect :)  although I do like it!

And yes, Cami always gets this excited when her sister comes home.



After she got all settled into the car, Elora asked me where we were going.
When I told her we were going to my house, she said,  "Oh good, because I'm getting a little tired of the angles at my house."

So of course I asked,  "The angles, what angles are you talking about?

"Well you know, the kitchen is at an angle and the family room is at a different angle.  I just need a change."

I guess we could all use a change of angles at times, right?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of those two sweetie pies.

Mar~ said...

Both are such dolls!

darlene said...

Oh my gosh! I just love the way Elora talks! This is the kind of thing I miss the most about not having children around. So entertaining!

grandmapeg said...

I think it is so cute how excited Cami gets when she sees Elora! And I get a little tired of the angles at my house and would love to change some. Elora is so amusing!

Grandma Honey said...

Peggy~ Cami ADORES Elora, and Cami feels the same about her. They have the sweetest relationship.

Karen Mortensen said...

This was too sweet. I love how those two girls are so close.

I told a friend what Elora said and she laughed. That girl is something else.

Susan Anderson said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. There is just something about Elora!

She delights me.

And Nebula is lucky to be her friend!

;)

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...