Christopher Kerry Rozier

May 30, 1967-July 16, 2008
My Parents' Baby.


Thank you so much for all the very nice comments.
We really appreciate your prayers.
We are all doing fine, just trying to absorb all of this.

1970, age 3

We learned that it will be at least 2-3 weeks from now before we can get Chris' remains from Thailand. We will then have a Memorial Service for him, probably in my Dad's ward, and have him buried next to our Mom at Red Bank Cemetery.

1979, age 12
Not sure how old Chris is below,
but these were certainly happier times for him.
He was about this age when he would often come sleep at our house.
My husband was working out of town that year
and I didn't want to be alone with my babies at night.
He would come over about bedtime and sleep on our couch.
He would do it just for me.


9 comments:

grandmapeg said...

Jill...these are nice pictures. What a nice brother to come stay with you when Bill was out of town. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Jill, This is a nice tribute to your brother. Thanks for doing this. It helped me to get to know him better. I never really had the privledge to know or meet him. He seemed like a really nice guy. I hope all is going well for you and your family and that you are able to cope with this situation. I love you guys.

Beth Swann said...

I'm very, very sorry to hear of your family's tragic loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Beth Swann said...

P.S. In case my name doesn't sound familiar, you probably remember more with my maiden name Beth Moore.

jayedee said...

i'm so terribly sorry for the lost of your brother. we lost my son, jordin, to suicide three years ago. it's a hard path to walk and ya'll will be in my heart and prayers during these next difficult days

Unknown said...

I knew Chris during the '80s in Fresno. David and Paul Stark are my sons, and Chris was over at our house alot. My boys hearts are breaking with this sad news about Chris. We will always remember him and wish you his family Gods comfort.

With love, Anne (Stark) Fowler

Unknown said...

I knew Chris during the '80s in Fresno. David and Paul Stark are my sons, and Chris was over at our house alot. My boys hearts are breaking with this sad news about Chris. We will always remember him and wish you his family Gods comfort.

With love, Anne (Stark) Fowler

Unknown said...

I knew Chris during the '80s in Fresno. David and Paul Stark are my sons, and Chris was over at our house alot. My boys hearts are breaking with this sad news about Chris. We will always remember him and wish you his family Gods comfort.

With love, Anne (Stark) Fowler

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of the loss of Chris. He was a coworker of mine when he worked at Morongo and we just heard the news a few days ago. I hope his soul finds the peace he is searching for and my prayers are with your family and all those close to him whose hearts ache during this difficult time. God Bless.
Michelle Avila

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...