The scary, the food, and the babies...

 If I look at this picture long enough it will give me nightmares. Literally.

That's Jessica 2 days ago on a 10 mile hike up Yosemite. 

(Can see spot McKay's foot?) 


When they came back from their long day there, Jess looked wiped out and said to us, "I'm glad I went, but I will never do that again. I just wanted to take a nature walk!"

Apparently they saw some nature, too. Like this bear. Jess said she looked at that bear and thought, "Oh so this is how it ends. Married a year..." 


The next morning they woke up hungry but amazingly fine. 

Like no big deal.



A little more of what we ate.
 

Hey what can I say, it's what the grands like.
Thank you Trader Joes.


And for dinner I will just show you McKay's plate.



Always interesting how people put their Chinese Sundaes together.

Soon Jess and McKay had a plane to catch and we had to say goodbye to his first born grandchild...


Thank you Jess and the new McKay. ❤️
We so enjoyed having you both with us!

McKay will make a great dentist. 
He is kind and patient, and very bright. 

I can tell these things. Even in just a few days. 
One of the perks of being old. 

This was one of the very first pictures Den sent me before I even met him. Jessica with her baby cousin Emily.

I would stare at his beautiful babies, and then stare at his hands. 

Always loved his hands. 

Here's 2 more pictures he sent me back in the day.


Oh baby Jessica!
Yeah, he pretty much had me before we met.

No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...