A little story about the 2 brothers

You see this brother right here reading the newspaper? 


That's Leo. 
And notice the arm of couch right next to him?

Well one day last week, I suddenly noticed he was 
standing on the arm of that couch. 

I said to him, "Oh Leo. I think you need to get down off there. That's an old couch and I don't want to have to buy a new one. I'm really hoping I can keep this couch for the rest of my life."  

His older brother Rich who was standing by listening, 
looked at the couch, 
and then looked at me, 
and said, "I think it'll work."




Thanks Rich.
🤣 😂 🤣
It's nice to know you think I'll live as long as my couch. 



1 comment:

grandmapeg said...

These boys are sure handsome!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...