Some wonders around here lately....

1. We go through one or two of these each week. We have the best produce here in central California.


2. I got this much hair cut off once the pandemic calmed down.
Katie measured and said it was 5 inches. That's alot for me!



Then 2 weeks later, she took off even more. 


I actually enjoyed wearing my hair on top my head. 
But I had enough, so I moved on.




 3. This set of twins I follow on Instagram are a super rare phenomenon called Superfetation. Their Mom got pregnant while already pregnant. Born the same day, but one is a month younger than the other. I learned of these special twins through the news, and now I'm enjoying watching them grow up through Instagram.






4. uhh, I have this very nightgown.




5. Our granddaughter Juliet just lost her first tooth...




The tooth fairy in Idaho makes me laugh!



6. For years I've followed a blog written by a woman who has 8, soon to be 9 children.  Her first born, age 12, is very sadly dying of bone cancer. This was the first line of her blog one day last week:


“an incredible human we know is giving us a week of packed lunches for the kids. it was so magical to not have to worry about lunch for my kids today... and for the coming week.”



7. We got to start singing again at church last week! 





8. I taped these little pictures of Christ inside both our cars. I instantly feel calm as soon as I see Him.





Pour your hearts out in prayer. Tell Him everything. He's listening. 


Thank you for stopping by!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lots of good things here. Glad you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Your "wonders' are wonderful! I enjoyed reading all of them and I am grateful you are back to posting.
How about a before and after photo of you at the salon. That is alot of hair; it probably grew faster with all those nutritious veggie and fruit trays.
Juliet is precious. It's nice to see the grandchildren.
Please post again SOON! pjc

Richard said...

You need a little space between the veggie tray and the cut hair pics. I’m having stomach trouble and you’re not helping😜

Anonymous said...

It's good to read that Richard is back to his humorous quips. Only he would have noticed. Thanks, Richard, for making my day brighter. pjc

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...