Goodness makes me happy

Some people are just so thoughtful. 

Is it by nature, or were they taught this?

I received this text from our next door neighbor a few weeks ago:





Our neighbor's text shows much class. 

And this happened recently, too....

We opened our front door to see these on our porch.
They are from a vendor at our local Farmer's Market...
just telling us they miss us! 
I don't know how they found a matching card.


Another porch surprise.


Little things truly are the big things.

I have an easy summer dinner to tell you about next.
But if you don't like tuna, you're out of luck.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...


This is so good to see. Glad there are such good people in this world.

Richard said...

Karma at work.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Richard!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...