Welcome to July!


Happy July everyone!
(Let's hope it behaves better than March, April, May, and June.)

And here's something else.....

Today we were talking to our friend "Mike" in the hospital with COVID. He said to help the inflammation in his lungs, 
everyday he has to lie 2 hours on his stomach, 
2 hours on his left side, 
and 2 hours on his right side. 

He said lying on his stomach for 2 hours is the hardest, so he always watches one of Andre Rieu's music videos, and it really helps him get through it. 

I had never heard of Andre Rieu. So I looked him up on Youtube, and I was mesmerized. I think I'll be one of his a regulars.
Here's a sample....

This one reminds me of my Dad, 
and I LOVE the story it tells with old history video from the past. 





I didn't write this, but I agree with it...

No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...