McKay and McKenna had visitors last night

My brother and his wife went to visit McKay and McKenna at their home in Billings last night. I thought that was special so I want to share a tiny clip of it here....

So you'll know who is who... 

The very tall man is my brother John. 
He is talking to McKenna's Dad, who is holding baby Jack and....
And McKenna's mom is talking to my SIL Suzanne. 

(Just so happens, John and Suzanne live in Meridian just a few blocks from Tyler and Karen.)

Thank you so much McKenna for taking this video for me!!
McKay and McKenna have visitors in Billings from Jill Shelley on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to watch this a few times to figure out who everyone was. Fun!

darlene

McKenna Heasley said...

We had the best time getting to see them! They are so wonderful!

Grandma Honey said...

I want to hear more McKenna. We'll call you today or tomorrow. By the way, your backyard looks so nice! I'm going to ask you about your planter boxes.

Robin said...

John is the GREAT family connector!!

Grandma Honey said...

Yes! And so is Richard. They remind me of Uncle Don.

Richard said...

Great looking back yard. Think I’d rather live in Montana than Connecticut!

grandmapeg said...

My goodness the McK's kids are getting big! Thanks for sharing this.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...