A typical summer's day in 1993

What I find so remarkable about this video, is that Tyler is nothing 
like this now. He is a very patient and kind and loving husband and 
father to their FOUR children.

If this were not so, I would not be showing this now. 😊

Tyler was a tad bit on the bossy side growing up. 

Sometimes I forget that until I run into a video like this. 

Here's just a typical summer day when he was about seven, 
swimming with McKay and our neighbors.

I especially appreciate what my very-dear-to-me-neighbor says towards the end of this video.


1 comment:

grandmapeg said...

Oh my goodness I burst out laughing when Tyler answered you with "okay, okay!" We all have at least one child in a family that's bossier than others :-)

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...