McKay, Tyler, and cousin Lauren back in 1993

What teenage boy wants his 2 little brothers plus his little cousin to accompany him to his doctor's appointment?

We had cousin Lauren for a few days, Brock got a bad ear ache, so we all went to Dr. Weinberg's office together.

Then we went to visit Lauren's Grandma Nellie at her bakery.

The very last little clip we are our way to San Francisco to see about getting McKay's heart fixed. I guess I wanted to film how Tyler fell asleep on top of McKay.

27 years ago! 

Lauren was the sweetest little girl! We enjoyed her so much. 💗

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved this video. It was so nice seeing my mom when she was in better shape. That bakery was great. Thanks for putting this up.

Peggy said...

Oh how I love that you got Dr. Weinberg!

Grandma Honey said...

Karen, I think so many people came into that bakery just to see your Mom! I know I did.

Peggy...Do you remember that picture of the pregnant man? I can't remember what the point was of it, but I hope I explained to the kids it wasn't true. I guess that was before photo shop and they were use to seeing only what was real.

Anonymous said...

I sure enjoy your home movies!! Wish I knew how to transfer ours to the computer to preserve them. Do you give lessons?! pjc

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...