Some people amaze me!

This morning as I went to get the newspaper off our driveway, 
I noticed it looked a bit fuller than usual. 

After taking the plastic off 
(Josie, our carrier always wraps it in plastic for our safety)....
I found two colorful things inside of it. 

I quickly realized there were 2 masks she made for Den and I.

Was not that the sweetest! 



She made them complete with nose shaping flex wire! 
So they will have a tight fit, and not fog up our glasses. 

So many good people in this world, 
and I get to have one of them deliver our paper each Sunday! 

2 comments:

grandmapeg said...

That is certainly a nice gesture! I love the bright colors!

Anonymous said...

Very thoughtful! pjc

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...