Two life changing products

1. I'd been searching for the perfect ball point pen for months. 
No, honestly, make that years. 

I don't like gel pens, and all the ball point pens in this house leak or pool ....like this..

So my brother Richard was here visiting from Alpine, Utah and I asked him. He's very opinionated. I knew this, so why didn't I ask him first?? 

He went right out to his car and got one of his "perfect" pens, and then he ordered me a box of them! 

They're perfect. Seriously. 
They write micro thin, don't dribble or pool or leak. 


On amazon they are only $8.38 for a box of 12. 
Cheap pens that don't write cheap.


2. Oh this lunch bag...how I love it. This is not an insulated bag. No. It's much better than that. It is lined front and back with freezable gel that keeps the food as cold as if you had it in an ice chest.



You can see the little ice crystals on it. 
I keep it flat in our freezer, ready to use at anytime. 



I take food with me often, where ever I go. 
Even to church. Last Sunday this is what I packed:


egg sandwich, cucumbers, cut up apple, bell pepper slices, cashews, avocado, yogurt, and oat milk.

And it all fit in nicely! 

Despite our hot summers, the food will stay COLD for hours! Even left in a hot car, at least for 3 hours that I know of. 

Some of my grands have tried using this lunch bag for their school lunches. They tell me it's all so crispy cold at lunch time, several hours later. 

May seem a little pricey at $18.51 on Amazon, but to me, totally worth it. 

They have some fun colored ones that cost a little more, but I like the black. It's more discreet. 

With as many places as I carry food, discreet is good.

7 comments:

Richard said...

Calling me opinionated is the pot calling the kettle black...but thanks for the compliment.
I’ve attended many councils at church, but never one on how to deal with the lady who brings the egg salad sandwich to church. Best wishes to the Clovis Ward.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jill! I just ordered the pens! Oh, I just sent you an email, as well.
darlene

Grandma Honey said...

Richard... while Dennis is sitting beside me laughing at your comment, you know I don't eat much during the meetings. I eat while driving there, and sometimes in the car during a break, and while driving home. You know us Roziers don't do well when we get hungry. Then I take the leftovers and put them on Den's lunch plate at home. It works!

Richard said...

After reading about Dennis’ Sunday lunches, I’m feeling better about not being offered anything to eat when I visit your house. Also, in the future, I prefer descriptors like “wise” or “well informed” to “opinionated.”

grandmapeg said...

I love the banter that goes on between you and Richard :-)))

Grandma Honey said...

Yeah he can be rude, but other than that, he's a nice person.

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...


L.O.L. hahahahahaha I love you guys!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...