Three Unrelated things

1. Scarlett is in kindergarten and was chosen as student of the week! Here's the poster she made to show to her class....


See all those states? Those are all the ones she has been in. 
McKenna said they didn't even include states 
they just drove through, but didn't stop!  
And she's only five!

I think she's got me beat. By about 15 states. 

2. My diagnosis after my labs came back from my gum surgery:

My periodontist told me his best guess is I got this abscess from getting my teeth cleaned the week before. 
I didn't even know that could happen!

 I was even told by the dental hygienist during that cleaning that my gums were "very healthy looking." 

How does one prevent this happening during a cleaning? 
I don't know, 
but after a month of antibiotics, pain and 6 dental visits,
I'm trying to learn! 

3. I have a friend who is a therapist 
and she had this picture posted on FB:
She said it's the story of her life and it's exhausting. 

I say, imagine if we all had such insight into others. 
No one could get mad at anyone. 

2 comments:

krheasley said...

Scarlett’s handwriting is so good!! And what a fun poster!

Anonymous said...

Loved Scarlett's poster! So sorry about your tooth dramas and pain! And that poster is very insightful...
Heidi

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...