Clever people and good people

My sister brought over a binder full of the old Rozier Times 
so I could look through them. 




I found lots of treasures between those pages...
and below is one of those treasures.

(I'm guessing my Mom sent this one in.)

From issue #22, December 1989.

I don't know much about Solomon Bennett Freehof, 
only that he lived from 1892-1990. 

Whoever he was,
my guess is he wrote this later in life,
because his acquired wisdom was showing.

Aww, if we could only live life backwards. 

I still like clever people though. I just like good people better. 



3 comments:

Richard said...

That’s my favorite periodical.

Susan Anderson said...

Great quote. I like people who are both clever and good. But in a pinch, I'd go with good as well.

=)

Grandma Honey said...

Exactly, Susan. Totally agree!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...