Update on Amy's Utah trip

Today Amy, Kylie and the twins went to Studio 5 to watch Kris live!



But Jonas had a little problem.
He spontaneously likes to tackle his sister.  

It wouldn't be so bad, but look how close he was to the camera man! 
Personally, I wish he would have tackled her in front of the camera and on TV!
(So off to the Green room they were sent...with Amy of course.
The producer of the show has 2 sets of twins, so she was very understanding.)


Kris did an excellent job, as always. (I know because I watched it HERE.)
Isn't she so pretty?


Tired Jonas with beautiful Aunt Kim

Téa, Amy, and Kim

What memories they were able to make today!
Dennis and I were having so much fun just knowing they were all together.

Kim, Kylie, Amy, Jonas, Téa, Kris, and Karen (Amy's mom) 

Thank you Kris for sending me all these pictures!

11 comments:

Eileen said...

Beautiful! I love all the photos but especially the last group shot, and the one of Jonas tackling Tea (what's wrong with me??). In my defense, I did feel like jumping into the picture to pick her up off the floor, (in spite of the fact that I was giggling).
Amy and her Mom look so much alike!
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Grandmotherfairy said...

How fun! What a bunch of beautiful women...and of course, Jonah!

Karen Mortensen said...

Wish I could have been there. It looks like they are having a great time.

Dad and Susan said...

How fun for them and for you and Dennis! Family makes the world go round. We're happy when they're happy. Love, Dad and Susan

Unknown said...

What fun they are having !! What a beautiful family you all have !! I can't wait to get to take a trip!! Soon !!!

Susan Anderson said...

What a great memory! And photos to match!!

=)

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Tea and Jonah rolling around on the floor...that's just so real life! I enjoyed watching the demonstration on Studio 5.

jen said...

Photos will keep the memory from changing--remember when we knocked the camera man down . . . :)

grandmapeg said...

Everybody looks like they had fun! Kylie sure looks like Amy and Amy looks like her mom! I loved the 'tackling' episode. Amy must have a ton of energy to keep up with Jonas and Téa :-) I don't know where Kim and Kris come up with all of their ideas, but they are so creative! The group picture says it all!!!

Mar~ said...

When I first saw this, I thought, "Wow, what a beautiful group of women!" (Oh, and Jonas, not a woman but very cute!) They really are beautiful and I love the photo of Jonas and Tea. Kids are fun, aren't they?!

Kris said...

Oh my goodness....we just had the BEST time with them here! Wish we could do it more often!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...