Jack's chosen hiding place

 So it happened like this.....

They were sitting together on the couch just being themselves. 

(The couch pictures were actually taken after the fact, so let's just call these pictures a reenactment.) 










Suddenly as often happens with kids, Jack's head dove into Annie's face. She's fine now but at the time I could tell it really hurt as she cried quickly and loudly.

It apparently scared Jack because I saw him practically fly out of the room and down the hall. We got some quick ice for Annie, 

and told Scarlett and cousin Violet to go look for him. 

They came back saying he was no where. 

I said I saw him run down the hall so he's got to be there! I sent them back to look under all the beds and in the closets. 

Finally I heard one of them yell back, 

"We found him! He's hiding behind the toilet." 

Huh? What? How can he fit behind a toilet?

So the new patient and I had to see this. I got my camera ready and we went down the hall. I meant to take a picture. But instead, I unknowingly hit video and had no idea I was filming. 

So it's upside down. 

But he looks so sadly sweet hiding behind the toilet. 

Whoever said childhood was easy. 



Jack dearly loves his big sisters. 

Such big emotions for a little guy 
who thought he hurt one of them.


Here are the "Mumba Bars" I was talking about in the video. 
At least I don't call them "Melanoma Bars" like McKay does.

Even "Melona" sounds like a condition rather than a dessert.


They all had another one after breakfast the morning they left. 


They're on a cruise now. 
So excited to get this picture yesterday!


No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...