Clark, who?

I just gave them some art supplies, and said make what you want.




I found it curious when Annie said she made "Clark." 



I thought, Clark who??
No explanation, she just said Clark.
(like grandmas are suppose to know these things)


I must have looked confused, so then Scarlett offered, 
"Lewis and Clark"

Ohhh, of course!
But how do they know about Lewis and Clark?

Then both Annie and Scarlett said their mom taught them. 
What a great mom teaching them history! 

Jack (age 3) was standing there listening to the conversation

Then suddenly he decided to make something.
He wasn't interested until just then. 


Then he proudly showed me this and said, 


"Here are the twins, Lewis and Clark!" 

😂😂😂

Good job Jacko!

I wonder if he got the twin idea from recently seeing his cousins, Jonas and Téa?





What treasures they made that day!


I'm still wearing the bracelet.
Thank you girls! ❤️

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks like so much fun!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...