I wish I had one of these years ago.


I like to read a little in the sun each day, but I often can't because the bees come along and bother me.

Until I saw this little fan attached to a stroller to keep the baby cool. 

And I thought, why not. 


It works so nicely to keep all flying bugs away.

And then today I learned that if you set a frozen bottle of water in 
front of a fan, you will get not just air, but cold air. 

I'll try that tomorrow. 

But for now, do you see anything odd about the instructions that 
came with my little fan?



This reminds me of a shirt my sister recently bought online...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good instructions to live by. Ha ha. Glad the fan worked for you.

Anonymous said...

Love your chair.....and patio.....and greenery.....and the fan. pjc

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...