Won't sleep much tonight!

May I just say that we are very anxiously awaiting tomorrow evening?!
My 2 youngest sons are coming home from BYU!!

Obviously they still don't look like this or I would have never let them go.


I have not seen them since Christmas!
They will just be here a week.
Besides themselves, they are also bringing home Rachel, who is McKay's girlfriend. They have been dating since January and we finally get to meet her and spend some time with her. Brock and Logan and their families are looking forward to their arrival also. Lots of good family time coming up.

I have their beds ready and waiting for them.



I better remember to turn off the batteries inside the dolls.
They tend to randomly coo in the middle of the night.
Just ask my niece Natalie.


Expect some pictures of them. I will start taking them as soon as they arrive.
I can't help it.

3 comments:

grandmapeg said...

I'll bet you and Dennis are excited to see them and to meet Rachel. Have a fun week with them and I can hardly wait to see the pictures!
Peggy

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see the boys and meet Rachel also. We are so looking forward to coming over on Thursday night. Was the time 5:30? One of my favorite blessings is how well I'm treated by you and your siblings. You are a remarkable family, and I'm so thankful to be a small part of it. Love, Susan and Dad

Anonymous said...

Dearest Jill,
I love my little girly room, it looks like it will fit me perfectly. I am so excited to be there tomorrow! I'm sure I will feel right at home with the Frosted Mini Wheats, McKay told you correctly. They really are my favorite, see you soon!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...