Wonders of this past week....



1. This was a big deal. When I asked Erin if I could share it here, she said she believes Cami would want her family to know. 

First Erin's text to me:



2. If you ever have left over frozen pancakes.....
No preheating. Just pop in oven for 8 minutes. 








3. If you are looking for a decent clean family show, try this one....
Den and I watched episode one this week, and we're onto the 2nd.







4. Elora drove to Mill Valley this weekend to spend it with her 2nd cousin Hailey.
I love it when these girls are together!




And Hailey's bedroom is magical. 
She gave me permission to show it here.

  
Enjoy your movie, girls! 
Nighty Night!



5. The one below reminds me of Mom. 
Before I got married the first time, she gave me some advice. She said try having dinner ready when he comes home from work. And if not, to have the table set so he will have hope! 






6. Thursday night I had plans to make chef salad for dinner but I forgot to hard boil the eggs for that. So I quickly threw the pan on our couch right before our zoom class thinking if the pans sits there with us during class, I'll remember to make the eggs. It worked. 


It wasn't until later I realized this was a Mom thing. 
She was known for putting her car keys on top the salad in the fridge 
so she wouldn't forget to bring it to the potluck. 

7. I saw this at Hobby Lobby a few days ago.
I thought I wanted it in my kitchen 
until I realized there's no room for it. 
However....
 The very best part of being in Hobby Lobby was the song that played, "Israel Israel God is Calling.." 

Forget the shopping, I just stood there in awe listening. 

Especially love the 3rd verse:

"Israel, angels are descending. 
From celestial worlds on high
And to man their powers extending
That the Saints may homeward fly.
Come to Zion. Come to Zion
For your coming Lord is nigh."



5 comments:

Richard said...

So great to see elora and Hailey together!

Grandma Honey said...

I agree! They watched the new West Side Story last night and said it was gorgeous and really good, but Elora said the last act is pretty dark. She thinks it would be too much for me and said to skip that part. She knows I'm movie sensitive.

Unknown said...

Way to go Cami. My little sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

I know I told you in a private message but thought I should include my comment here: "Reading your posts is like receiving a letter from you".

Also wanted to say how much I like to see photos of the family.

Sweet Cami touches my heart so much. Hooray for Cami!!

And seeing Elora and Hailey together is awesome. Cousin bonding, just like old times. LOVE the large windows and all those plants. It's like a conservatory, peaceful with nature's beauty all around.

Your home is immaculate. Even the cooking pot sparkles. pjc

Grandma Honey said...

Karen, you've always loved Cami. She is a sweetheart, and so are you. 💕💕💕

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...