Wonders of this week #18

 1.

 

Amen to that.


2. Our March 8th birthday twins celebrated this week. 

Born by different parents on the same day, three years apart....

Erin


McKay 


McKay was in New Orleans on business that day 
and I sent him this...


3. Finally organizing ALL of our pictures through the years. I found a system I think I'm going to like. More later if it turns out.


4. In the process of all that, 
I found this funeral program of my pediatrician from 1969. 
He was killed in a plane crash along with his son and daughter in law. 

It was such a very sad time.
I remember my Dad saying he found out while at work, 
and then looked for a place to be alone and cry.


Side note: Mary Thompson also played the piano for my Mom's funeral 48 years later in 2007.

5. I also found this amongst the pictures.
I must have saved it from years and years ago, because it is so true!



6. Also this. 1973, visiting a friend on the job.
And don't those prices look lovely.




7.
From The Friend magazine


This picture speaks to me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1. Wise woman. I need to memorize this.

#3. Please share your photo organizing system with us.

pjc

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...