I found a solution


Years ago I bought this little set of career people.


I was especially struck by the quality and detail of each one.



I wasn't sure if the grandkids would like to play with them or not.
I didn't know quite what to do with them.

Then suddenly one day it came to me.

I bought a little floating shelf, and Grandpa Den put it together and 
hung it perfectly on the wall. 




We are now all ready for the grands next visit. 



This little shelf came with two in a package. We only needed one. 

If you would like the extra shelf
let me know and I will either send it to you, or bring it over. 



7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are adorable.

Peggy said...

I teach a whole unit on community helpers. The child in me wants to come over and play with those characters. They look like they are just standing there waiting for someone. Your grands are going to love those!

Anonymous said...

I'd like your extra shelf....but you have to bring it over!! Guess who!

Anonymous said...

How cool are these characters!??? Wherever did you get them? I'm going to send you a photo of ones we've had for about 37 years.
I bet Richard is wondering the same thing I am....why in the bathroom? I don't see a plumber. pjc

Anonymous said...

I noticed twelve on the box but only ten on the shelf....hmmm, is someone playing with them? Inquiring minds want to know. pjc

Grandma Honey said...

It was Den's idea not to put them all out at once. He wants to rotate them. So I settled for 10 at a time.

I'm hoping by putting them in the bathroom they will seem more special to the grandkids. It's all about doing things different so they will remember us later, right?

Robin said...

I'm guessing the moms are (almost) all home with the children. Lucky moms!!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...