It's all about paying attention

 With all their bags packed and ready to go....



...the last day McKay and McKenna were here was a Sunday, 
So we got to watch their zoom church with them. 


One of the speakers said growing up she heard her Dad say this often:  

"If there is any genius, it's being aware of what you're doing." 


I thought back to 1999 when Den and I were planning to get married.  He said he wanted to have a home without sarcasm. 

I remember my first thought was, really, is that even possible? 


I did a blog post about about it here, 11 years after that decision.

(The comments left on that post were particularly interesting.)


Makes me wonder, 

What else should I pay attention to that I could be doing differently?

Ever since Den took over folding all the laundry three years ago, he has evolved with it.

He now folds our washcloths like this:


They don't fall over now as they are more balanced.
Sometimes it's the little things.
Sometimes it's the big things.







No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...