My new penpal!

McKenna sent me these stamps from Massachusetts and asked if I'd like to be Scarlett's penpal....

I felt honored!

So I sent her a letter and waited (that's how being a penpal works)

Then just 2 days ago Den brought in the mail and said to me:
"You got something today that is going 
to make you SO happy!"

A letter from Scarlett!

He knows me too well. 

She drew me a picture of the fireworks at Disneyland

Bet you already knew that.


My favorite one was this:

We have only one arm and one hand, but they are together.
And Scarlett's little face is tilted towards mine! 


If any of our other grandchildren would like to be a 
penpal with me, please let me know!

I will be the most faithful pen pal they will ever know. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very endearing! Love the drawings. And yes, you are truly faithful; 44 1/2 years for us.

Richard said...

Give Wynn a year...

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for you, Jill! The best pen pal ever!
I love that picture of the two of you!!

darlene

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...