Premiere of The Shift in our hometown

It all felt so surreal to me. 

McKenna and McKay


Finally after over 7 years of hard work, I was going to see my son Brock's, first feature film. 

Den and I were sitting as high up as we could get. So fun when Brock surprised us towards the end of the movie, by coming up to where we were, sitting on the floor right next to us. 

He wanted to be with us as we watched the ending.

We were captivated from the start.

While his movie had mixed reviews, it also changed lives. The testimonials kept coming in. People were saying it inspired them to read their bible again.

to turn to Jesus, 

to forgive others, 

to be less selfish,

to realize that problems are a part of life, but they don't have to define us. 

to know that no matter what happens, we can have God with us.

After the movie Kris Polaha, his main actor, was available for pictures. We loved all the family who came to show support. (pictures below)


McKay and McKenna, here with Scarlett 
flew all the way from Montana. 
Grant, Annie, and Jack stayed with my nephew Zion, during the movie.




Aunt McKenna so happy to see Cami again!

Brock and Erin with Violet and Cami. I'm sure Kris Polaha had heard all about his family, so finally they got to meet. 




Jonas, my BIL Dave, my sister Robin, Amy, Logan, and Tea



Dave, Brock, Robin, Erin


We had more family there, who didn't want their picture taken. 

I had to hurry home to relieve the babysitter, so didn't get to meet Kris Polaha. Maybe someday. Meanwhile I can watch him in his numerous Hallmark movies. 

Brock's movie has been shown in numerous countries 
around the world.


 
We are in awe by his talent, creativity, and persistence. 

Before this movie was even on the screen, 
he was already working on his next one. 

Now I leave you with just a few reviews of many...













No comments:

Jack's proud moment

Jack could hardly believe his good fortune  when they put the 4 year olds in charge of the fire!