Wonders of the past few weeks...

 1. Den and I enjoyed this documentary recently.  Identical triplets adopted into 3 different families. None of the boys knew the others existed until they accidentally came together. Fascinated us both.


Anyone have suggestions for other good documentaries?? 


2. Our granddaughters, Scarlett and Annie are over 2 years apart, yet they are nearing the same size. McKenna says they get mistaken for twins. 


4. I had forgotten we had this sibling picture taken at my Dad's 80th birthday party so it made me happy to find it.
Robin, John, Heidi, Dad, Jill, Richard, Peggy, Scott


5. Two year old Daisy apparently set up camp the night before big brother's birthday. She didn't want to miss anything!





6. Before the Delta took over, it was fun to have Brock and Erin and the girls for a "snicky snack dinner." It's where I just pull out stuff from the freezer and fridge and call it dinner. Elora calls it, "hospital lunch all grown up!" (I say, they are easy to please!) 





7. And if you like miniatures like I do, take a look at this.....




8. And this.....
Sept 7th marked a year since McKenzie's passing.
Her family all went to Hawaii in her honor. 
Alli, Andrew, Ashley, Sarah, Robin, Dave, Ben, Brooke, Kate, Lauren, Davy, and Summer.

And Amy sent me this on Sept 7th.
Amy, Téa, Ryann, Logan, Chandler, and Jonas

I'm certain Mackie has much to tell us all. 
Someday, someday...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! I loved that documentary too, and I loved the picture of Daisy waiting for her brother's birthday! Too many things to comment on.....
Heidi

Grandma Honey said...

Heidi, do you know any other good documentary titles you can pass on to me?

Anonymous said...

All these darling faces and the interesting stories behind them! Love to see your family; thank you for sharing. The one with your siblings is priceless. I almost didn't recognize you with the hat on. It's nice to be reminded what every one looks like, especially when they comment.
Sending love to Robin and her family. What a perfect way to honor McKenzie by being together. In the last photo, the first person I recognized was Amy. Her smile is warm and inviting. So glad I met her ,Logan and the others at the wedding. Looking forward to your next blog.....hopefully soon. Your writing skills are wonderful. pjc

Unknown said...

What good things you posted. I always enjoy your posts. Thanks for the pictures about Mckenzie. Cant believe she has been gone a year. My mom came to my house while they were in Hawaii. Had a nice visit.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...