Little Bill

I recently found these pictures of Bill, my first husband, as a child. 

I'm looking at these with new eyes, since I can now see some of my grandchildren in him....





Not sure who he is with below, but I suspect it's his paternal Grandma. She died before I came into the family 46 years ago, so I never met her.





How I loved Aunt Martha, holding baby Bill in this picture. 
(Aunt Martha was Bill's Dad's sister and I've always thought Leo looks like her. Maybe not as much in this particular picture, but in others and from knowing her.)

Happy Birthday to Bill today!

(My 2 husbands are only 3 days apart in age....
which means they are both 5 years older than me. 
Which means they've always kept me feeling young.)





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pictures.

Peggy said...

oh my goodness, all I see is Tyler!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like your boys.

darlene

krheasley said...

Wow! Rich has Bill's forehead and hair!! What fun pictures!

Anonymous said...

I see Tyler and Logan in Bill!
Heidi

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...