They do what it takes....


So we got this call from Brock asking us to come outside. 
He assured me they were all locked up in their van. 

When we got out there, one of them said "Look behind you."


I looked at all the love drawings and wondered...



How long had they been out there anyway??

Serious drawing went on here. 
Violet on the left, and Cami on the right.



Violet even drew Baxter!


"What's with all the 'Happy Birthday Mom'....it's not my birthday!"

Erin said, "We don't know when we'll be able to see you again!"





Violet summed it all up best...


On another related note, 
when Karen sent me her schedule today...

I was so happy about their Bear Hunt!

We're certainly ready for ours.


Genius idea whoever came up with it.
I wonder if Bear Hunts are just in the US, or global?

And just in case you haven't seen this....
Love it...(except for the drinking part...don't start drinking!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea decorating driveways and sidewalks with chalk!! Such a joy to see their creations.
And thank you for the birthday reminder......hopefully your card will arrive in time. I will surely be thinking of you on your special day even more. pjc

Sonja Kland said...

Very clever! It reminded me of what Merrilyn Everett frequently said, "And it came . . . to pass."

Love,
Sonja

Grandma Honey said...

I didn't mean for it to be a reminder at all. I just thought it was funny/sad the way Erin said she didn't know when they would see us again. There may come a time we can't leave our homes at all.

Grandma Honey said...

LOVE what Merrily said, "It came...to pass." Thanks Sonja.

Richard said...

Yeah, me too. Your card is in the mail.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...