Learning from home....

Okay, so about the little grands....
they are all home, but apparently learning more than ever.


Karen sent me this a few days ago from Idaho....

And then an update from her later that night:

McKenna is doing the homeschool now too in Montana...

I stay entertained by the variety of clothing they wear with each text. From swim suits to coats to princess dresses. 


Scarlett is writing so well...


Annie learning her letters!




Now you may not know what it is Grant drew
 but when I tell you, you will see it. 

I'll give you a hint. It's a Disney character.


Daisy Duck!
Are those not the best high heels ever?

So what Disney character did he draw here?

Goofy!
(I want to do a whole post on Grant soon.)



When I wrote and asked what was happening at her house, 
Amy sent me this one of the twins...




And LOVE what Erin had to say after they all hunkered down as a family :

"...We want them to remember a ton of fun time together and forget what caused it."

Looks like Erin might be accomplishing her goal.




(while Erin is teaching college from home no less)

I found a resource that is most likely very good because of who put it together. Everything I've read of hers has been excellent so I'm assuming this one is too. 

If you just want the quick version, 
scroll down to the several links she gathered.

Simple tool kit for social distancing with kids 

2 comments:

grandmapeg said...

What an awesome post!! Everyone looks like they are enjoying the home schooling. That is so nice that your girls have taken pictures so the kids can remember these experiences! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

So Sweet!! These kids seem to be loving their homeschooling! I love the note about the mommy/teacher.
Heidi

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...