Unexpected Friendships

I listen to several podcasts. Mostly in the middle of the night when I wake up, and can't go back to sleep...like last night. 

I just put on my sleep phones (they are soft earphones I can lay on), choose an episode, and then get lost in thought about what I'm listening to. 

Last night's chosen episode was called Unexpected Friendships.  

It's about 3 unexpected friendships....three different people shared their stories about pairing up with people they would never expect to hang out with, but did, and their lives changed for the better. 

It's from the podcast This Is the Gospel. Yes, it's put on privately by members of our church, but I think anyone could relate to these 3 stories. 

The first 1-2 minutes are a little slow, but then the stories begin...

Unexpected Friendships


I will be back with other podcasts I like. 
If you have any to recommend to me, please do!!

No comments:

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...