The easiest spaghetti I ever did see...

I watched Karen make Spaghetti and Meatballs in my Instant pot when she was here last month, and I was amazed!

She just puts everything in there, even the dry noodles, and then it just takes about 15 minutes to be done.

I said, "So you could just get home from soccer practice and throw this all in the Instant Pot and it would be done in 15 minutes?"

"Actually," she answered, "That's what it's called, Soccer Mom Spaghetti." 

I watched her kids google it up.







Go HERE for the complete recipe, but basically it's this:

  • Add a little olive oil to the cooking pot. Olive oil will help keep the noodle from sticking and also add a nice flavor to the spaghetti sauce.
  • Grab meatballs out of the freezer, dump them in.
  • Open a jar of your choice of spaghetti sauce and dump it in.
  • Breaks some Spaghetti in half and dump it in.
  • Pour in the water.

  • Once all ingredients are added to the Instant Pot DUO PlusMealthy MultiPot or Pressure Cooker, you are ready to pressure cook. Go change your clothes and set the table.

I just discovered some GF spaghetti noodles at Trader Joes that are suppose to act and taste like regular pasta...

We shall see!
So I will be trying this speedy spaghetti recipe soon. 

2 comments:

Heidi G. Ballas said...

You can even program your Instant Pot to "Delay Cook" and set it to start cooking while you're out and be ready when you get home! The delay and "keep warm" features are my favorite part of our Instant Pot. I'll have to try this recipe.

Anonymous said...

Love your photos and recipe!

I didn't know what it was officially called, but I've had an "Instant Pot" in my house for over 16 years.....a retired husband who does most of the cooking on the days that I work. I'm ever so grateful to come home to a hot meal and a tidy house. :)

pjc

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...