Were our visitors sad or happy?

I'm fairly certain these pictures were candid.
I don't think they had a clue I was taking them.

And I know they don't care. 

So that's why I kept snapping away with no volume.


Why do our visitors look like this? 

Was it something we said?



We were happier when they perked up.




Sometimes we would lose two of our guests 
as they went searching for cookies.



After the cookies, Téa made her own entertainment, apparently.



Sometimes they just need to sit on the floor.




My guess is Logan was talking politics in this one. 
He does have opinions!





3 out of 4 happy is not bad!



We love our family just the way they are. 


Gotta love those eyes.




I think they like us...they stayed until the sun went down!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this family. You captured them well. I enjoyed the interaction.

I also like your shuttered window. Quite unique to me. What are the flowering plants outdoors? And are the chairs wicker? pjc

Grandma Honey said...

I don't know the name of those flowers but they are very popular here in central Calif. The chairs, yes, wicker of some kind. My grandkids think it's funny that Grandma Honey is allergic to those chairs...they give me hives.

The windows just have regular Plantation shutters but I've been keeping them open lately so I guess that's why they look different. :)

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...